HIV Prevention Community

HIV Rash?

Hi Doctor,
I am worried about a rash that started to show up yesterday 2/25. The rash itches a little but if stimulated, it can also itch a lot, especially at night. It consists of small red raised dots all over my biceps, face, forehead and some parts of my chest and back and top of my feet. In some places the rash looks like a line. My hands and face feel hot and as if needles are being pushed in. No sore throat, no body aches, no swollen glands no fever.

I received protected oral sex from a black prostitute a month ago. I also had protected sex with a prostitute 2 months ago. Not sure if this is an HIV rash?

However, I did move into a new place where there are a lot of dogs,  I have been eating uncooked foods, giant mushrooms as well as have an extreme level of anxiety and stress. I also jumped in a freezing cold pool on Saturday 2/21 which was a very bad experience, im thinking this is cold Urticaria from the cold water. Doctor I am worried this could be an HIV rash, what does that rash look like and feel like exactly, should I be worried?
Note that I have had these skin issues before due to stress, drinking and bad food called dishydrosis, but never to this extent.
Thank you
no risk for HIV. HIV cannot spread through oral sex period. if you concerned with your rash, check with dermatologist, but it has nothing to do with HIV.