HIV Prevention Community

HIV Rash?

Hi, 3 weeks ago I had protected sex with an escort, and again last week. On Saturday I noticed a red rash of small bumps on my upper chest on only the left side. They don't have white heads or anything like that, just red bumps. It's only itchy when I wake up, but seems to be spreading since Saturday.

I also noticed another rash on the top of my hands which I noticed around Friday. These ones look like pimples and are not as red as the one on my chest. I will be seeing a doctor tomorrow, but do I have anything to worry about? Or is this something serious?

Thanks for any help
Hi, your symptoms are not from hiv as you never had exposure.
Thank you for your response, but can you please explain what you mean?

I should also note that I have not been experiencing any other symptoms like headaches, swollen lymph nodes, diarrhea, etc.

And that my skin is brown, from what I understand the color of the HIV rash changes depending on the color if your skin, mine rash is very red
HIV is a risk with unprotected insertive vaginal/anal sex not protected. It gets in via the urethra and if covered it cant get in.