HIV Prevention Community

HIV Rash

hi, 4 weeks ago i have had sex with a sex worker i used condom but when i got discharged accidentally the condom slipped now i dont know the condom slipped inside or it was on the edge of the vagina from that time i got worried and taken stress which have induce anxiety also i am having fear of hiv and also 2 weeks later a skin rash like hives started to appear on my body firstly on the side of the chest these hives keep coming back not in numbers but only one spot a day and they disappears in 1 to 2 hours till now five days ago i have seen a painless non itchy rash on the sole of my right foot and it had got me much scared now i am dead as a duck dont know what to do and i am scared of test can u help me out?
not sure i understand your post.  

was the condom covering the head of your penis when you withdrew?
that i dont know thats why i am confused
can a condom slip inside the vagina?
huh?

did YOU take the condom off after sex?  was it on your penis or not?
no it was not
girl gave it to me..
ok...looks like we're gonna play "20 questions"

was the condom hanging out of her vagina?

reason is...IF the condom was hanging out of her vagina...the condom more than likely came off during withdrawal, in which case your penis would have been protected.

was the condom up in her vagina?

if the condom came off during intercourse...you had "unprotected" sex and will need to test.