It’s gonna be a bit lengthy so please bear with me. Want to make sure I can paint a fuller picture on the situation with a casual sex worker, from a brothel (looks dodgy though).
what happened -
1. Showered and then engaged with unprotected oral (2 - 4 licks at the tip where the csw wiped with wet tissue before). I stopped that immediately. no kissing at all.
2. Proceed to put on condom (supplied myself) and proceed to vaginal. Halfway, I felt my penis has gone limp (under influence of alcohol as well) and then pulled it out. Realised the condom got a bit weared out (as she’s really dry and use lube throughout). Not sure if the condom slipped / broke but the top cover part is not aligned with the penis. We immediately changed and finish the deed within the next 20 seconds.
the part where all this drama (anxiety) started is as follows:
this is during the condom change before finishing the deed, I don’t know if the condom broke or not —
1. Felt a “change” in sensation as i was going 90% erect to about 50% — felt more like losing sensation, loss sensitivity.
2. Took out and saw the condom head is not aligned with the penis head. Looked like the condom tip is on the left side (flat) while the penis head is on the right side (at the middle). Losing erection will surely cause the penis to not fully fit the condom right? I did try to poke my penis head directly check but it didn’t feel any different.
The base was still intact and did not shred to pieces (was told condom will shred dramatically but this didn’t happen). I really can’t recall if it’s broken or not. I did take it on my hand to inspect, it’s still in one piece (soggy/wrinkly) but I failed to check thoroughly to see if there’s any smaller holes / lesion around the tip area which could have jeopardise me.
The fact that she’s really dry (used lube every now and then) also makes me worry as I know this will increase breakage.
The sex wasn’t rough and the first condom was used for about 10 minutes before we changed.
3. Upon pulling out, the csw said “here’s a new one” has me questioning whether is it broken or not. If it’s not broken, why would she say “here’s a new one” instead of “let’s change to a new one”
4. Once changed, continued on for 10-15 sec and finished outside, I saw the sperm flowed into the condom.
In your opinion, did the first condom break? And what’s my risk... I’m really anxious.
Since the incident, I’ve been on PEP (18 hours) and can’t wait to finish. The waiting is also eating me up.