HIV Prevention Community

HIV Risk from Handjob with Vaginal FLuids

So I made a mistake and went for a massage in Thailand. While there I received a handjob from the masseuse. She was completely undressed and put ourselves in a position to where I was on top of her but not inserted. She was simply giving me a handjob. I felt something very wet and slippery and assumed it was her vaginal fluids. It felt different than the oil.

If these fluid got in/near my uretha, am I at risk? Also, I suffer from psoriasis on the penis, could this be a risk as well? Thank you.
Not an HIV concern.
Thanks Teak, I feel better and appreciate your reply.

Can I ask why it isn't a concern? I've done some reading since the question, is it because the fluids were outside the body?

Thanks again and trust that I won't drag this on.
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child