HIV Prevention Community

HIV Risk?

Hi teak,

I writing to you out of desperation.I had protected sex  with  a sex worker 2 weeks bac. The condom neither broke or slipped off.
  During intercourse, i rubbed my **** on her outer vagina(with condom om) for sometime and then contniued with inetrcourse.
  After that I immeadiately washed my self.

1)I am worrried that body fluids from her vagina might have stuck to my body and then transferred to my **** when i washed myself?

2)how can i be sure that the condom din break ???I couldn see any cuts or tears n the condom..
  When it breaks does the condom tear of completely or just tears of at the tip ???

Please help me...Iam dying wit anxiety feeelin sick and tired !!!!!....
Do i need a testing in this case??/Iam so scared feelin feverish all the time.please help me out.
You didn't have a risk..
Thanks a lot for the quick response...
i feel much better now..
Two final questions..
1)Do i need a test ? IF yes when ?
2)If a condom tears will it reat completely or in such a way it can go unnoticed??
thanks in advance ..
a condom tears catastrophically...there is NO way that you would not know it.

now why on earth would you need to test...when you had no risk???  that would be like me going and taking a pregnancy test after having a hysterectomy!!!!!

PROTECTED SEX = NO RISK = NO TESTING NEEDED ! ! ! ! !
Thanks a lot  for sharing this with me ...
One last question sounds very stupid

I am worrried that body fluids from her vagina when i rubbed my protected ****  might have stuck to my
body and then transferred to my **** when i washed body ?
pls provide yout thoughts..Thanks agian in adavnce...

FEAR IS NOT FACT!!!!!!  IT JUST DOESNT HAPPEN THAT WAY!

hiv is transmitted through...

unprotected vaginal/anal intercourse
sharing of iv drug works
mother to child

NOW...DO YOU FIT THE ABOVE CRITERIA?????