HIV Prevention Community

HIV SYMPTOMS?

Hi, can any one help? Im having weird symptoms. I have had fever, night sweats, one white coat on the back of my tongue, red rash like mosquitoe bites breaking out like 10 to 15 of them then it goes away when my scratch it. it comes out on my hands, tighs and sometimes on my stomach when pressure is applied and i bruise easy. i have developed joint pains after two weeks and i have been suffering with it associated with the rash for more than three months now. the other symptoms lasted only two weeks and are gone. i had been in sex multiple times before all these happened. so im not sure when and where i was exposed but on the month of may i was infected with gonorrhea which i had taken antibiotics to treat it. my symptoms started two or three weeks after..I have tested for hiv on the month of july which tested negative and again i have tested exactly after 22 days on august which tested negative too. my doc told me that i might not be infected but asked me to test again after 3 months. the test they use is combaids rs advantage st. im not sure how reliable this test are. i really don't know what to do at the moment. i would deeply appreciate if anyone can give me help regarding the test kit and information about hiv symptoms. thank you!
what was your exposure?
hi thank you for your time. i had unprotected viginal sex on the month of may and on june first week...my fever started all after i was infected with gonorrhea.