HIV Prevention Community

HIV Symptoms - OraQuick negative

I started experiencing a rash, night sweats, and sore throat a few weeks after engaging in unprotected sex. Initially my doctor suspected allergies and I was prescribed presidone for one week. The rash, which covered almost my entire body is now contained to my torso and arms. Sometimes my face gets really red. The rash tends to get better but suddenly worsens again. After doing some research, I saw that the symptoms I was experiencing may be a sign of a recent HIV infection. I took the oraquick home test and it produced negative results (it has been over 90 days since the encounter). The rash on my upper body looks like pictures of the “hiv rash” I have seen online. This has me very concerned. Should I be confident in the results and could another illnes be causing these symptoms?
Oral, anal or vaginal? The test is conclusive after 90 days so if that was done then you need to work with your doc to find the cause of the rash since it isn't HIV.
Anal sex (receiving). First encounter without using a condom.
The presidone and having a  sore throat should not affect the rest results?
Prednisone is a steroid so doesn't affect the test and the sore throat has no effect.
Okay thanks. Hopefully there is another explanations for these symptoms.
Since you don't have HIV there is another explanation.