HIV Prevention Community

HIV Symptoms

Hi, I engaged in unprotected sex with a woman in early april, I do not know her Hiv status however.  I just recently found a small bump under my armpit, i went to the doctor and they said it was 3mmx3mm and it was just a small infection and should go away by itself. i have read that swollen lymph nodes are common in ARS though, i was wondering if this sounds like a swollen lymph node or what it is. I have also been feeling a sore lower back, it may because I lift boxes all the time at work but I am wondering if it is common or a indication that I may have HIV. also when do ARS symptoms occur mostly and what are the most common ones. I havent had any other symptoms of ARS and its been a few months since I had unprotected sex with her. i am concerned and worrying about this lately and just looking for an answer by a qualified DR. thanks in advanced for your input.
Dr's do not answer here.
You can't diagnosis or even get an indication of HIV based on symptoms. Why not test to find out??? April is 3 months ago...test would be conclusive.