HIV Prevention Community

HIV Symptoms

Dear Doctors
I was in vacation & I had unprotected sex. 4 days later I had a fever which disappeared in 3 days then 6 days of the fever i experounced some slight etching rash in my arms and legs which disappeared in a week. those rashs came back again after 3 weeks then disappeared in a week also. I experounced fatigue and tiredness some times. glinds at my neck sides were hurting a little. also i had 2 times diarrea in those 3 months. the problem is I read a lot about HIV symptoms and I am afraid my brain is playing a game with me.
Are those the right Symptoms? Do the occure in 4 days time? do they repeat ( come more than once) in acuate HIV period ?
thanks for your usual support
if someone experiences ars symptoms...it comes at 2-4 weeks post infection and lasts for 1-2 weeks.  symptoms come at once...not one after another over a week or more.

symptoms dont diagnose hiv.  the symptoms of infection are the same of MANY common everyday illnesses...so STOP with the symptom shopping...it tell you nothing.

a test done 6-8 weeks post exposure will give you a very good indication of your status...and is unlikely to change at that point.  follow up at 3 months for a conclusive result.
No those aren't the right symptoms. What was your exposure?
please search the forum i wrote about ARS facts and symptoms THAt are not ARS check it ull get the answer
HIV has no specific symptoms.
thanks all for the interaction
answering Teak: it was vaginal exposure.