A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.2k Members

HIV Symptoms Burning Mouth and Parotitis

Dear Sir,

I had and very high risky exposure with a prostitute without protection on 20 March 13. I was drunk and I ejaculated inside her only. After a week I had very sore throat  (never had before). Then it went off in a week. Then after two week from exposure I had whiskey with soda (about to vomit) but managed to stop. Next day morning my entire mouth was reddish ...no ulcers but burning sensation. This is still I have. After this in 7th Week I had extreme pain in back of my neck just like some thing is moving..soon after that I got mild swelling in parotid gland both side. And after this vomiting sensation but have done a single one till now...feeling very tired, tensed and anxious. Night sweet when only i think about being HIV+. Today (13 March) I managed to call the man who provide the lady ...and he said he ,,she is clean...but still i m worried. I had Rapid Immune Screen Card Test done on following Date

26th March  Negative
5th April  negative
20  April negative
5th may negative
9th may negative.

Now i am going Mumbai for PCR / WB test.

My symptoms are
1. Sore Throat ( 1-2 Week)
2. Burning Mouth Syndrome (3 Week - and Still)
3. Pain In neck (swollen node) - 6th Week
4. Mild Fever - Parotits - 8th Week
5. Vomiting sensation - 8th week
6. No rashes , No joint pain ..mild cramps switchation in leg  muscles - 7th week.

Sir I am in a very great fear . I m married and having a son of two year old. I m in deep **** now ..pls do guide me what to do ..I hav told every thing to my wife ..she is so help ful and still want to be with me..

My question I last tested on 9th May ...soon after that parotid gland on both side - mild swollen..with fever I m taking antibiotics...as per the consultation of doctor.. Now pls tell me what is my state ..I m very conscious.

Burning Mouth - only happens in womens...if it is in men then it is HIV ..is it right.

Apologize for bad English.
1 Responses
Dear Sir..if u will take this much time to reply means ...something really wrong with me.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428176748
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.