HIV Prevention Community

HIV Symptoms after 1 Week

Hello, I had a contact with a person who later told me he might be infected with hiv! We just french kissed and touched but no penetration! Bad thing he had a poor oral hygien and tooth decay!  I had acute hiv-like symptoms 1 week post exposure! Fever, sore throat and rash! Please tell me what is the possibility of contracting Hiv through kissing and if the symptoms can appear 1 week or less after exposure!
You had no risk from anything you did and to back that up symptoms started too early.
No risk.Saliva renders the HIV virus inactive and unable to infect you.