HIV Prevention Community

HIV Symptoms

I am a 23 yr old male who went out on Jan 6. to a local bar got drunk and ended up sleeping with a woman of unknown status(unprotected sex). The very next day my testicles had a slight ache that went on for about two weeks, then I had flu like symptoms and my calf muscles were twitching out of control and had very painful muscle aches in legs as well as rectal discharge(looked limegreen). This seemed very abnormal for me so I went and got std checks for chlamydia, ghonnorea and hiv swab oraquick on january 26th. All tests came back negative but the rectal discharge continued and was followed by headaches and the aching in testicles has been off and on since and the body aches seem to come and go.Got retested for hiv and tested for herpes on feb 6. and results were negative. I have since had HIV blood test done on March 23rd, 75 days, or 10.5 weeks post encounter,  as well as herpes and hepatitus and cbc which all test came back negative and cbc was normal.The aching in testicles is still off and on and seems to be worse after i run or workout and headache seems constantly an everyday thing as well as pressure in rectal area has continued, the twitching in my calves is an everyday thing but not as bad. It seems when i run or get heart rate up that i get light headed which never has happened before, it almost feels like pressure sometimes where my temple is. I am beginning to worry myself sick thinking this is possible hiv exposure because symptoms have been going on for over two months now and i feel i just took hiv test too early. I do not have health insurance so can not see a dr. the only people I have talked to about it at clinics just keep telling me to come back in 3 months but have no answers or guidance. I just went to clinic and took oraquik advance hiv 1/2 test 12 weeks 6 days after encounter. Is this reliable enough to move on? Wanted to wait one more day to be at the 90 day mark but they were booked rest of week. Just trying to move on with my life
Yes your test is reliable and conclusive.
When I was feeling symtpoms the dr. did prescribe me ciprofloxacin that i took for ten days and then when symptoms persisted because of my anxiety she prescribed me some medication for hsv i forgot the name of it. Those medications wouldn't effect my hiv test would they? Is the 13 week oraquik advanced hiv 1/2 antibody test still reliable and conclusive?
I keep feeling my lymph nodes all over body.  What are chances of not producing antibodies by three month mark? Hate to keep bothering you but I respect your advice.
· Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Your test is conclusive...move on.