HIV Prevention Community

HIV Symptoms

4 weeks ago today had vaginal sex with girl at massage parlor. It was protected but I was entoxicated so not sure if it failed or not but looked ok when I pulled out. My symptoms are swollen glands in neck, stiff neck and back, underarm pain, sore in back of mouth and a rash on leg. The rash is little tiny red spots in an area the size of a quarter on my shin. Really freaking out
Stop freaking out you had protected sex and your 'symptoms' sound nothing like ARS.

As long as the condom covered the head of your penis you did not have a risk.