HIV Prevention Community

HIV Symptoms

Hi all,
      I am a bit concerned about HIV infection. I had protected vaginal sex with a girl of unknown hiv status on the 3rd of October. I have been suffering from a mild sore throat and a dry cough (No runny nose, but I feel my ears are plugged a little bit). All those flu like symptoms started on the 30th of October and have been going on for 4 days now. I have also been feeling tired and sleepy during the past 4 days.

During the sexual encounter I gave the girl a little bit of oral, my tongue touched her rectum pretty quick for one second maybe. When I first tried putting the condom on I was putting it on the wrong side so it did not roll, which made me flip it over to the correct side and roll it. I was sure the condom rolled all the way and fit well before the intercourse. I do not recall that the condom broke during the sexual encounter. I had no cold sores, no cuts and no canker sores in my mouth.
Am I at risk of HIV infection? Please advice, as I feel very worried.