HIV Prevention Community

HIV TESTING

Hi, I have tested negative for Antibody and Antigen tests at about 1 month, and now it is currently 3 months from exposure. Hence, I would like to know if a follow up test is required? If yes, then when should I test and what type of test?
Thank you.
When exactly did you have the antigen test?
What was your risk?
Generally yes, but if you've had no risk then no testing would be required. Either a Rapid HIV POCT test, which is antibody only would be reliable at three months or just have another duo Ag/Ab test.
I had the Antigen&Antibody test on the 24/9/15. I was receiving a blowjob from another guy then I jerked him off.
I know that it was low risk but I'd rather not take any chances.