HIV Prevention Community

HIV TRANSMISSION

I kissed a sex worker (mouth to mouth) but not a french or deep kiss but did not have any type of sex with her. Before few hours of the kiss, I shaved my face and there were minor cuts in my moustache area and under the lips (but not bleeding during kissing) . This is the first time I did this with a sex worker. Do I have any chance of getting HIV from her if she is HIV positive. I am bit worried. Please help me.
no risk
Vance thanks for your reply..your reply relieved me a lot..I am not gona scare for this anymore and do any test to confirm this...ONCE AGAIN MANY THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY...
is there any possibility of STDs transmission through the cuts which were in my moustache area??