HIV Prevention Community

HIV Testing Site & Counselor

I got tested for HIV after fingering a stripper though the place I got tested is a non-clinic setting. Its one guy in an office using Oraquick advance 1/2. I think he is HIV positive himself.... can HIV Positive people test for HIV? Or is this considered a risk by the CDC? Nothing against people with HIV but my stupid friend said what if he infected you with HIV because he is angry and got me thinking and now I think I got infected. I have a baby, my wife is breast feeding and I don't want them to be infected. I guess my issue is that I went and got tested 4 times and worry that i might have put my self at risk for testing so much.... What do you guys think? Help me ease my worry be  specific with your knowledge. Thanks!
You didn't have a risk didn't need testing and yes even if you are hiv positive you can be a doctor, tester, nurse or surgeon.
So could this guy have infected me? Someone who is angry, can lancets infect? He had his set  up on the desk before I went inn not sure if that's procedure. I never saw him open packets for lancets....
No. No.