HIV Prevention Community

HIV? Very worried...

Hello, I recently broke up with my girlfriend around late Oct. I became someone who I never was, I had protected sex with a stripper and a couple weeks later with a girl I met on facebook. I did do some frottage with the girl I met on FB and I felt some fluids on the tip of my penis, but I washed right after. I found out some weeks later that girl gets around. Then in early January, as I was trying to work things out with my ex and met up with her and had unprotected sex with her 3 times in one day and 1 more time two days later. I felt like something was wrong and I asked her if she had unprotected sex with someone else and she denied it until I asked about 5 times. She said the guy got tested a week or two after to prove that he was clean, and it was negative. So I freaked out right away, I went and got STD bloodwork and urine test done on Jan. 22nd. I get my results back and said I tested postive for Hep. B (HBsAB- Postive, Negative). Then the doctor tells me that they're not sure if it was the vaccine, and ordered more blood work. I have been having muscle aches, nightsweats, had a sore throat, pain in my left and right sides, depression, back pain, dark urine, bad breath, and a slightly white tongue. What is my risk? Can the symptoms be from anxiety? Thank You
If you are worried about HIV,the only way to remove that worry is by getting tested.
I did get tested for HIV and it came back negative but it was 6 weeks after my first exposure, 4 weeks after my second exposure and 2 weeks after my last exposure.
Testing 3 month post your last unprotected anal or vaginal sex will be conclusive.