HIV Prevention Community

HIV after 3 months?

I am so worried and barely able to function. I had an HIV test today and am just waiting for the results to come back hopefully by Friday. I have no reason to suspect that I have HIV...no symptoms. In January I was diagnosed with HPV which just set my emotions on end. I've been so scared that I have something worse than HPV. I finally decided to stop worrying and have the test done. I had one almost 2 years ago...about 3 months after I had broken up with a boyfriend. That test was negative and I didn't know that I should be tested at the 6 month mark. I just assumed I was negative. I've been with my current boyfriend 18 months now and I'm just so worried that I didn't have a 6 month test. I can't stop worrying that it will come back positive and I'll have to tell him (he is everything to me) that I have this disease. Again no symptoms just a fear brought on by the HPV. Does anyone know the odds of me having HIV after the negative test?
You didn't need a 6 month test. A three month test is conclusive.