Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.3k Members

HIV after prostitute RISK?

I had sex with a gambian prositite in Spain 5 days ago (mad mad mad).  I had intercource with a condom however I did masterbate (me to her then me to me) and then I took my contact lenses out some 30 mins after!!!

The next day I started getting a sore throat which has not go away and 5 days later i'm coughing a lot still with sore throught.

So what is my risk of HIV?  Should I be as worried as I am.

5 Responses
219662 tn?1223858560
You didn't have any risk for HIV, relax
ur symptoms are too early anyway..
258661 tn?1189755833

If the condom was used properly and didn't break/fail, then your your risk is around zero.

If you're still worried, get an HIV test anytime after the three month period. Tests taken before that aren't considered conclusive or definitive.

BTW, that's how you spell the word "prostitute". ;-)

R.J  

Thanks for you feedback.

The condom was on but I did masterbate without it after touching her.  Has this increased me risk?

Maybe if I spell prostitute wrong it never happened :-)

No.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.