HIV Prevention Community

HIV and ARS

I had a protected experience 14 months ago. Here are my concerns:

1) I always donate blood and have done so over these past months with the latest at 13 months post experience; if I had any antibodies for ARS or HIV wouldn't that show up?

2) I've had a sore throat for 2 weeks now, the GP says I have viral infection and it will pass - is this just coincidence?

3) What is the seroconversion time period, if there were infection would it truly start to show at 3 months?

Would appreciate the help!
You have no concern with HIV you haven't had a exposure. Protected sex is just that, protected.