HIV Prevention Community

HIV and Prostatitis?

First, thank you for taking the time.  Unprotected sex with a female that I know well (but do you really know people? she says i have nothing to worry about) , happened approx 7 weeks ago.  Approximately 3 weeks post, was diagnosed with Prostatitis. I'm a 46 y/o male and have crohn's.  The provider stated usually caused by bacteria, or often times is an unknown cause. All my blood work CBC, CMP etc came back within normal ranges.  We did a gonorrhea and Chlamydia test via urine specimen and it was negative as well.  Antibiotic, seemed to clear it up, though still seem to have mild flare now and then.  

I googled the condition just to look for some additional information. I see that it is one of the most common urologic conditions for men and seems to hit the 40-50 year range most.  I was concerned when I saw that HIV was listed.  To this I am freaked out and have become very stressed.  The provider wasn't even going to do the G&C tests until I asked if we should - and she didn't seem too concerned.  

Question:
1) Is Prostatitis an indication of an HIV infection? An ARS symptom? Do I have a need to worry? (understanding a test is the way to rule out, which I will have done)
2) Can my test at this point in time be considered conclusive once completed?

Thank you!
Thoughts anyone? (sorry if not appropriate to reach back out) Thank you!