HIV Prevention Community

HIV and bloody handjob

is it an hiv risk to receive a handjob if someone just cut their hand and were bleeding a good amount? I was with someone i just met and we were both at her place extremely drunk and the lights were off as she gave me a handjob. once the lights were turned on after i ejaculated from the handjob i looked at my penis and there was blood all over it. apparently she cut her hand when she bumped into something sharp when she was in the other room when the lights were off. at the time i didnt think anything of it when i heard she hit herself on something, stupid i know but she came into bed without saying anything disregarding she hurt herself.  after i ejaculated she turned on the lights and there was blood on my penis. she had a large cut on her hand, not sure about how deep it was, and it was still bleeding. but am i at risk here?
Not a risk
sorry, im not going to ask them i just didnt know if it conflicted with what you said as its ambiguous the replies in the post in general. apologies.