HIV by oral if have sore throat or throat infection

Hi to all,
my question is, can i get HIV if i did oral sex with HIV+ person(gay oral sex). i had throat infection or sore throat that time.
No one in 40 year HIV history got it from oral and there are a lot bigger cuts than a sore throat creates.
then what is this can you tell me about this note ?
AIDS: Volume 16(17) 22 November 2002 pp 2350-2352
Risk of HIV infection attributable to oral sex among men who have sex with men and in the population of men who have sex with men
Never heard of it. I prefer to trust the experts here at MedHelp who have repeatedly said that oral sex is not a realistic concern for HIV. Over 40 years of research into this disease and there has never been even 1 confirmed documented case of HIV infection when oral sex was the only sexual contact between partners.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community