HIV Prevention Community

HIV duo test conclusiveness

I had protected sex with sex worker, I used condom. But I very scared about HIV, to release anxiety and stree, I have made ELISA 21 days, CMIA Duo test after 4 week and 8 week, all test were negative, Is my test result is conclusive or repeat after 90 days?
Is CMIA duo/combo test is 4th generation
You had no risk because you used a condom. Condoms are the way that people prevent the spread of HIV. Since you had no risk them all of your tests are conclusive and you have no reason to keep testing anymore. Always use condoms for every partner and you'll continue to remain HIV free.