HIV Prevention Community

HIV early symptoms

Dear experts,
I have a couple of questions about symptoms of HIV , I know usually symptoms are useless ;) but symptoms usually (such as rash and fever) appear 2-4 weeks after exposure, right? (if not, correct me), already I am at 7th week post exposure and I had my ECLIA test at 7th week and it was negative, 2 days after test, I began to feel a couple of symptoms such as rash on my neck , Sore throat, one Mouth ulcer, pain in my lymph gland in left armpit and joint pain ... woow what happen to me ?! is it possible/usual that symptoms of HIV appear in 7th week or it may be due to my stress , etc. another time I want appreciate you for your help. thanQ
ARS symptoms do not start in the 7th week. Symptoms of lack of will never tell you anything about your status. The only way to know your status is by testing.