HIV Prevention Community

HIV exposure .,

If I have (Tranta Massage - sexy massage) but:

1- no intercourse sex
2- no oral sex
3- no kisses
4-  just sucking her boobs for one minute

and I was laying on my chest with face to the ground most of the massage.

can a woman's vaginal fluid if it leaks and touches my body? Does it transmit HIV?

Thank you,
This is not a concern regarding HIV. HIV is transmitted only by having unprotected (penetrating) vaginal or anal intercourse or sharing IV drug needles.  You can't just touch HIV virus and transmit it.  It is inactivated in air and saliva.  So, you had zero risk.
Thank you very much indeed.
even if there is  not bleeding ulcers in the anus? btw, she did not touch my anus at all, but am scared if her vaginal fluid touch this uclers :(
No matter what, not a risk.  zero risk.
Your situation involves personal contact with an object in air  (her fluids, skin, her anus, blood, boobs etc. which is not a risk for hiv.) No worries, because you can't get hiv from personal contact except unprotected penetrating vaginal or anal, neither of which you did and you didn't share hollow needles to inject with which is the only other way to acquire hiv. Analysis of large numbers of infected people over the 40 years of hiv history has proven that people don't get hiv in the way you are worried is a risk.
HIV is a fragile virus in air or saliva and is effectively instantly dead in either air or saliva so the worst that could happen is dead virus rubbed you, and obviously anything which is dead cannot live again so you are good. Blood and cuts would not be relevant in your situation since the hiv has become effectively dead, so you don't have to worry about them to be sure that you are safe.
There is no reason for a person to test when they are safe. The advice took into consideration that the other person might be positive, so move on and enjoy life instead of thinking about this non-event.
I appreciate this comments, many thanks