HIV Prevention Community

HIV exposure risk - continued sex after ejaculation in condoms (receiving)

Hi, I am a male and was the receiving end of anal sex with another male.  My partner ejaculated into the condom while still inside me, but he still continued penetrating me pretty vigorously with that same semen-filled condom on.  What is my exposure risk given that the condom could have shifted from either the vigorous penetration or that his penis becoming flaccid after he ejaculated, causing the semen to leak out?

Thanks!
As long as the condom did not break or completely come off while your partner was still inside you, you had NO RISK.
Thank you!