HIV Prevention Community

HIV exposure with gay male

Doctor,

I had exposure with gay male. He put his penis in my *** and had protected sex using condom, he did not ***. He had used water based lubricant on the top of the condom (KY). He stroked his penis with his hand with the lubricant , i cannot say for sure if there was precum. He applied the lubricant on top of the condom before having sex. I am worried if i have caught the virus. I have sort of inflammation in my ***, like something is burning .I cannot get any help
There is no doctors on this forum. You had protected sex so there is no risk in contracting HIV.
must of been first time up the poop shoot it was protected no risk
guess why your a$$ hurts? because you got pounded in it.

you have to have an exposure to be exposed!

if you stay out of the sun are you gonna get sun burned?

if you don't swim are you gonna get bit by a shark?

guess what. where a condom and it doesn't break (means no exposure).
yeah but what about the pre *** that was mixed with the water based lubricant he had used on top of the condom. What are the chances of such a transmission and if this is not a doctor, whom am i talking to? Why do i still have burning feeling even after 2 weeks of encounter  
You want to talk to a doctor go to their forum and pay your 15 bucks.
You were not at risk.
What about precum mixed with the water based lubricant ? is that not exposure what are the chances of contacting HIV throught the back door ? why do i still have a burning feeling
because it was the poop shoot thats why its burning
please tell me. I am very worried i have lost weight? where do i go to talk to a doctor ?
what if there is precum that comes in contact with the lining on your ***. Where cna i get PEP ? i live in NEw orleans. It is stressing me out. I cannot eat or work
There's no doctor that will give you PEP for protected sex.
in the dr forum for hiv
what do you mean by poop shoot i dont understand ?
what are the chances of transmission from top to bottom in gay male ?
your anus
I didn't say it but it means anal sex. Up your butt.
how long will it burn ? can HIV transmit through precum in my case ??? please tell me i am stressing out. I know i am asking the same question over and over again..i cannot sleep. Can i get PEP in NEw orleans
Nope, it's contaminated. No, you can't get PEP for your situation anywhere.
What if there was a tear/leak  in the condom ? i dont know. I never checked it to be absolutly sure. maybe i am just freaking out
or little chrisneedshelp platoons
you are freaking out. you had a protected incident and precum mixed with lubricant wouldn't matter. if you are worried you can test at 6 weeks to get a good idea. all because the guy is gay doesn't mean he has HIV, most gay men don't have HIV. relax. better yet! can you ask him?  that should be your first step especially in your sexual behavior.
Protected sex...even if its protected yo still run the risk...  condoms are onlny 97% effective.  More than likely you are just fine, however, still be certain you get tested!
they aren't 97% effective because of being penetrable. they are 97 percent effective because of a tear/bust due to improper handling/use. mostly because people can't read instructions.

HIV cannot penetrate latex
Some are alergic to latex Bond-ee, just a thought...
whats wrong in just getting PEP. IT will give me peace of mind ? i can sleep peacefullly. I will never have sex with any one after this incident.