HIV Prevention Community

HIV from sharing a cocaine straw

I know this question has been asked before but I would like if somebody could put it in perspective; as for me this helps. I was at a high school reunion party and seeing some old friends we ended up drinking a lot. One of the guys had some cocaine and asked me if I wanted some, I never tried it and had a 4 sniffs through out the night. When I woke the next morning my mucus was kind of bloody. I had the straw from the night before and I could not see any blood on the tip; there was some white powder hardened around the top. I do not know his status and feel if I tracked him down I would seem quite paranoid and crazy sounding. Is HIV a real risk here? Or should I just move on? Would this be equivalent to oral sex or is this a much lower risk if any? I'm trying to have kids with my wife and my mind will not stop racing. I took a HIV rapid at 24 days, and it was negative? Some advice from someone with clear head would be beneficial  
Well it is on the same level or risk as oral sex....No risk.
So testing any further is unnecessary?  Or do you think I should do a six week test? From what I've been reading it seems that this will be a extremely good indication. My anxiety level has never been this high and I'm driving my wife crazy...
If you did not have a risk then why would you need to test?
you're right, I guess I worked myself up for nothing. I also did the worst thing you can, I googled like crazy and found sites saying things like it is a high risk and such. I appreciate your advice and will try to calm myself down. Thanks!
Vance one more question, since many sites say this is a risk factor for Hep C would you recommend testing for that, and if so when should I go.