HIV Prevention Community

HIV in vaginal fluids on baby wipe to glans of penis

I had protected sex with a prostitute but i had some risk: when she took the condom off i noticed she wiped my exposed glans with the tip of the same wipe she was holding the condom, most likely in the outer layer of the condom there was vaginal fluids, my real question is what are the chances i got infected?

I have had several symptoms since then, i have had chills, slight fever, some sweats (not at nights at least), an inflammation on the back of my knees, constant cold in my calves, stings in my left eye, left testicle, buttocks, groin and some in my arms, stomach aches, intense heat in my legs, and i think i may have a ganglion on the left side of my jaw.

If i got some risk when should i get tested?
i  too have those symptoms i have tested countless times and different types of hiv testing but still nothing so dont test to much too soon for it is a awaste of money. this method of transmission would be highly unlikely it might be morer likely to be herpes or another virus or some type of bacterial infection that has gotten into the nerves .so keep an open mind anxiety can also cause these symptoms to manifest .so stay calm and test for all stds but give it a litlle time to see if some of the symptoms subside  3 months is conclusive.
No risk as the sex was protected. Though if you are sexually active. It would be good to test every 6 months for std's as a precautionary measure. But based on your post you are safe.
I appreciate your answer but how come i can't ask real doctors about this? Why theres ton of old post answer by docs but now one can not ask them? What's up with that?

Her status was very bogus to me, don't wanna sound racist but she was black too. I kept asking if she had a health certificate and she kept evading the question.

Plus when she began cleansing my penis glans with that vaginal fluids ridden baby wipe she did it only a few seconds after i ejaculated inside the condom  that is in less than a minute. Certianly i'd imagine HIV can survive a few seconds on the outside of the body, and if that's the case i may be ******.

The symptoms i have had recently that call more my attention are the sensation of having inflammated glands on my jaw, all around it, especially under pressure or stressed out, constant stingings on my armpits and constant pain/pressure sensation on my legs, also flu like symptoms and disturbed belly aches.
You really had no risk. Anyway the dr forums is closed. Anyway if you do not trust my advice feel free to get tested. It will be negative.
As i said i already did with a lab (blood drawn) fourth generation test at four weeks. On monday i'll do so again to get my 45th day result. I'm sweating bullets here, i think it willl be positive, how come i have some much symptoms that resemble HIV symptoms, it would only make sense if it gives me a positive result, which i'm afraid it will.
You newer had a risk
Thank you for your insight and sharing your story, but would you mind if i ask you at what time after the exposure you took your tests and what kind of test were generation wise and kind (lab, rapid, self tests, etc)?
I have developed a new weird symptom, i got pain in my calves when walking and i feel them rigid. This may be fibromyalgia from HIV. Tomorrow i get my HIV test result at 45 days. I'm very scared because if i get a call from them that means i got and indeterminate or a positive, rather than just going and get the envelope myself which automatically means i'm negative. I have become afraid of my damn phone ringing ain't that a *****.

Even if i'm negative i'm still gonna have to go through the same anxiety, and distress of waiting because i will test again at 2 and 3 months marks which is a total drag.

Moreover i know for a fact my neutrophils have lowered down by at least 7% from the minimum accepted which means according to my doc and Google it could well mean a viral infection. Also i had a paronychia on my left hand middle finger that allegedly it cured itself, but won't heal at all! I still got live red flesh where the paronychia was, new skin just won't grow back, i don't even understand why.
if you get a negative from this test there will be no sense in testing every month a negative would be conclusive at that point do not obcess on hiv. you will test and waste your time and your money with countless negatives .this one will predict the outcome of the others.