HIV Prevention Community

HIV infection??

Hi! I I am away from my family for last 6 months on some official assignment and first time slept just 5 days ago with an Escort girl (I know that i did not do the right thing). I have vagainal intercourse with her with Codoms. NO Anal sex. However, for 2 minutes intercourse continued WITHOUT PROTECTION. At last, i ejaculated by using my hand on her body not inside. She gave some oral activities also. Now, i am afraid about HIV infection though the girl have said that she was clean. Please guide me what to do? There is no symtoms of early HIV but i am under lot of stress.  What are the possibility to get infected?
Dude, you said "No! I never had unprotected vaignal sex with her or anybody. In fact that was my first encounter with her. "

As far as unprotected vaginal sex is concerned, its a risk for HIV. You must get yourself tested at 3 month mark. But please know that having one unprotected sexual encounter usually does not cause HIV infection. The odds of her transmitting HIV to you is about 1 in 2000. Moreover, you asked the girl if she was clean . Most people don't lie about HIV status.
A risk is a risk. Nothing can reassure you more than a test.
While you are waiting for your test, avoid googling for symptoms.

Oral sex is zero risk. However wold like to confirm if you never had unprotected vaignal sex with her?
No! I never had unprotected vaignal sex with her or anybody. In fact that was my first encounter with her.
It was the first encounter with her.
NO RISK and NO TESTING needed from what you described above
Ok, you had your protected vaginal sex with her which made it you had no risk from that incident. No risk both from Oral sex and protected vaginal sex.
Hi Tom! You did'nt read my first post carefully. I have had UNPROTECTED sex for 2-3 minutes with her.