HIV Prevention Community

HIV infection

I am a 28 years old male...I had a protected vaginal intercourse with a sex worker...and unprotected oral sex with her....In the same night...i shaved the hair near on my groin area and i had some cuts there...
the female sex worker HIV status is unknown...after about three weeks from possible exposure...i was suffering from a sore throat (no fever, no rashes, no flu like symptoms except a sore throat with phlegm)...I’m still suffering from it right now...(after 54 days from possible exposure)...I had an HIV test on the 28th day after the possible exposure...the test was HIV 1 and 2 Ag/Ab..the result was negative...I took two tests again on the 34th day...the two tests were: HIV 1 and 2 Ag/Ab and Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 (HIV) by RT-PCR,QNT and two tests results came back negative...I saw an Otolaryngology doctor, and he gave me an antibiotic....but my sore throat doesn't seem to be healing... although I am done with the antibiotic.. and although he told me he couldn't find anything in my throat...my questions are:
1. could the sore throat (1 month for now) be a symptom of HIV?
2. How long does a sore throat last if someone is infected by HIV?
3. Do the cuts increase the risk of having HIV specially from Oral sex?
4. Are the tests i have taken assuring/conclusive? what do they tell you?
5. i am planning to take a test after three months from possible exposure (for my peace of mind)...which test should i take? Combo, ELISA, PCR, etc...

please answer the five questions separately
Not an HIV concern.
No reason to answer, you never had an exposure.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child

ok got it...but will you please answer the five questions...if you can't, then please do not comment
Your questions are irrelevant. You never had an exposure. Find something realistic to worry about.