HIV or HCV from nurse's gloves

Good morning.
Ive been worried recently because during a blood test the nurse may have reused the gloves, I saw some red spots on them but I didn't worry at the moment because a few years ago I was explained in the same lab that they use a red pencil to write something every time a new patient arrives, so the red spots are caused by the pencil and not blood, but still you never can be sure, anyway I've been told that there's no risk for Hiv from a situation like that but HCV is much more infectious, so was I at risk of being infected? I don't think she touched the needle before insertion but she may have touched the wound when she used a cotton with alcohol to clean it, should I get tested or can I move on? Thank you for your time
hiv is not transmitted from environmental surfaces or inanimate objects.  once exposed to air, it becomes inactive and unable to infect.
I see, and the same goes for HCV? Thank you btw.
this forum is hiv specific
But in regards to HIV I can relax now. Thank you for the answer.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community