A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.2k Members

HIV oral rapid test for 2 months

Dear Community Expert

Please advise me, I had protected vaginal sex with csw 4 months ago (mid August 08) I got HIV test two times (every four week) and two of my tests I got negative and I stopped taking test because I feel that two tests are good enough, I mean can you please tell me what are the chances if one got negative after 2 months and infected on the third month when tested?

Just 6 weeks ago, I had oral sex with csw and I have posted on this forum a coiple times, I got responses as NO RISK for protected oral sex even though i fingered the woman's vag-ina and put that finger in my mouth. Can you please advice me if I NEED ANOTHER HIV test because I did not test after 3 months (I only took 2 tests at about 8 weeks and the results came back NEGATIVE)

I'm worried because I don't know if I need to take another test after the oral incidenced (protected oral sex & fingering the woman's private part) I had some headache and I did vomit one time at the restuarant 3 weeks after this incidence.

PLEASE ADVISE ME IF I SHOULD NEED TESTING (because i did not finish my test completely, I only waited two months, what are the chances of you test neg for 8 months and the result comes back different at 3 months), IS A MUST? I'M WORRIED AND SCARE TO GO TO THE LAB, I keep thinking about this and it is driving me crazy, I can't even sleep b/c I think of it every nite. Your sincere and honest response is greatly APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!
1 Responses
186166 tn?1385259382
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.

any more questions about this no risk situation should be taken to the anxiety forum.  you do NOT have a hiv concern.
move on ! ! !
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428176748
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.