HIV Prevention Community

HIV positive ?

Hello I’m really desperate and I hope you guys help me to clear my mind
I had an exposure (condom broke) on may18th after 13 days I decided to go for an HIV RNA test that came back negative after 4 weeks I decided to buy an oraquick that came back positive the same day bought 3 all positive with a flate line At that time I was taking Penazopyridine the label on the drug said it could interfere on some lab work the same day I went to the clinic and they do an INSTI test with blood that came back negative at that point was 30 days after my exposure and I decided to have another HIV RNA test that came back negative I’m really confuse at this point I don’t know if is my stress but I feel like temperature nausea and some diarrhea I was reading that HIV RNA is not recommended for screaning test because some people are hiv undetectable without treatment, is this true? What are my chances to be infected ? Please help me, I went to the AIDS. Clinic 5 days after they do another INSTI test that came back negative and even an oraquick negative as well by that time I was out of Penazopyride treatment I don’t know what to think I’m loosing my mind please help me the Penazopyridine makes my urine really orange almost red trey warned on the label not to use contacts because it can get damage since the oraquick is trough oral swab I don’t know what to think please someone help me
Rapid tests have 3 month window just like oraquick. You can take a duo after 4 weeks for a conclusive result or else wait until Aug 18 for any test. Try to relax until you test and because symptoms prove nothing there is nothing pointing towards you having HIV.
I don't know what this means, so rewrite it, correct the spelling and use periods so I can figure it out. "the Penazopyridine makes my urine really orange almost red trey warned on the label not to use contacts because it can get damage since the oraquick is trough oral swab"
The drug  phenazopyridine says in the label that it could interfere on some lab work when I wheat to the doctor and explain she says that even my saliva was turning orange and that maybe the test was picking the drug and not the antibodies she also told me that the HIV RNA test was very accurate  I did another HIV RNA test after 2 months now and cam back as negative but the oraquick still positive with is confusing me a lot is my viral load is too high to my body can produce antibodies why the test can not detect the virus itself they said the test looks for the generic material and that very sensitive. I’m going crazy at this point thanks for your answer
You should have done a duo after 4 weeks instead of another RNA. RNA is accurate but the duo is slightly better so it will be conclusive. I wouldn't worry about the oraquick results.
I apologize for my ignorance but why is better the duo instead of the RNA I went for the RNA because they said it looks for the virus itself and not the antibodies and that after 28 days is more than 99% accurate ...
RNA after 2 months is too technical for me. Someone else will likely advise you if I was wrong.