HIV Prevention Community

HIV possible after cunnilingus on a woman that was once a man?

Hiv after cunilingus, on post-op transgendered woman.

I have seen the answer about cunilingus on woman. My case is different enough to deserve a separate answer, I belive.

I slept with a woman today, we had protected sex, and I performed oral sex on her. R
ight after the act i felt what I'm 80% sure was an adams apple.

She also had a "plastic-surgery look", witch I didn't relate to transgenderism until after I felt the adams apple. But it contributes to me being fairly certain she was once a man. She also had somewhat masculine features, was relatively tall,   had silicon breasts and a somewhat deep voice.

I brushed my teeth pretty hard about 45 minutes before, and I have easly bleeding gums. In fact I could feel them being sore.

I don't know if she's hiv positiv, but for the sake of argument let's asume she is. Is my chances of getting HIV zero, as if would be if she was born a woman?  

Thanks!
First off, it is always assumed the partner in question is HIV positive.
Gender or gender re assignment has no bearing on acquisition risks .
You did not have a risk from the above posted event.
The brushing teeth myth is just that... a myth.
virtually impossible