HIV probability from receptive oral sex

I had my first experience with a transsexual CSW today. When i was giving her oral sex, she ejaculated into my mouth and i hurriedly swallowed it within 10 seconds. However i noticed i had a small cut underneath my tongue that i don't know whether or not it came into contact with the semen. The HIV status of the transsexual CSW is unknown.
TLDR do i have to be worried?
You had no risk of HIV because you can't get HIV from oral activities. You were so safe that you don't need to test.
HIV is instantly inactivated in air and also in saliva which means it is effectively dead so it can't infect from oral activities. It doesn't matter if you and they were actively bleeding or had cuts at the time either because the HIV is effectively dead.
Only adult risks are unprotected penetrating vaginal or anal sex or sharing needles that you inject with but you didn't do that so you had no risk. This sentence is all you need to know to protect yourself against HIV.
Even with blood, lactation, cuts, rashes, burns, etc the air or saliva does not allow inactivated virus to infect from oral activities. The above HIV science is 40 years old and very well established so nothing you can add will make your situation a risk.
No one got HIV from oral in 40 years of HIV history, so likely no one will in the next 40 years of your life either.
Alright then. Much thanks. However, would it be prudent to get myself tested at 28 days to confirm myself as negative? My country has free HIV screening and testing so should i take advantage of it? Also, judging from how you view my predicament, would you say that the result at 28 days is conclusive evidence about my HIV status and that i need not wait for the test after 90 days?
Reread about "no one" because HIV testing  would be as purposeless as testing to see if she made you pregnant.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community