HIV Prevention Community

HIV question

Hello, around a year ago I had sexual intercourse with a high risk partner. However, I WAS wearing a condom at the time. Also, we only had sexual intercourse for about two minutes. But I was still worried, so I took an HIV test three months after that encounter, and the test results came back negative.  

So this brings to where I am today. I've recently had a severe rash break out all over my body. It is extremely itchy and feels like a sunburn. The doctors said it could be an allergic reaction to something, but they honestly didn't have a definitive answer. The rash is not in one area, the rash consistently moves around my body and heals when it leaves. Then the rash will break out on another area of my body. The doctors called it hives.

Anyway, my question is, could this be an HIV rash? Even though I tested negative at the three month mark? Also, would an HIV rash have the characteristics of the rash I have? Which is itchy, burning, and fleeting to different areas of my body. The rash has manifested itself mostly in my limbs thus far. But it has been on my back as well as chest and face. But would it be common for an HIV rash to manifest itself one full year after a potential exposure?
No. You had protected sex which is no risk and rashes with HIV don't come this late and don't itch.