HIV Prevention Community

HIV rash?

I made a big mistake and had sex with a guy i barely knew three months ago. Recently i had mono symptoms and got really scared so i got tested for epstein barr and HIV among other viruses. I was positive for epstein barr, negative for HIV (12 weeks had passed), so i was really relieved. But i know in some rare cases HIV gets detected later that 12 weeks or 3 months.
Today several small red spots appeared on my skin, looked just like insect bites, but don't itch, and are not next to each other but isolated. Should this worry me? Does an HIV rash look like this?

Please help me, i can't stop thinking about this
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, what Teak said. HIV rashes don't occur in the pattern you describe, they are maculopapular in nature. You don't have to worry about HIV post 12 weeks negative test unless you are immunocompromised. Practically,  chemotherapy, disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs, immunosuppressive drugs after organ transplants, glucocorticoids are the factors that compromises one's immune condition. Now, if you think, any of the above mentioned don't apply to you, you don't have to worry about late sero-conversion.

You're in the clear, move on.
You are conclusively HIV negative.