HIV Prevention Community

HIV rash?

Alright first of all please dont judge me i have had a weird life. alright so in third grade i had sexual relations with this one girl a bunch of times. i dont think we even knew what it was at the time. but the point is no actual insertion was made. all we did was touch our things and stuff. when i was about 8 or 10 (dont remeber) i had a little experiment with a guy i knew that lasted a few months again there was no insertion of any kind just touching dicks and mabye a blow job. its possible there could have been semen but unlikely. both of us lived in upper class families so i see no reason he would have HIV. now im fully straight and have a girlfriend who i have unprotected vaginal sex with regularly (shes on the pill). I am the first person she has had sex with and she is also in a upper class family with no history of the disease that i know of. so again she probably doesn't have HIV. The reason im concerned is, is that now 5-7 years after that experiment with the guy I have developed a completely flat, fairly pale, non itchy, redish pink rash over my whole stomach/chest a little on my back a tiny bit on my arms. It appeared last thursday (it is now tuesday).  i have no other symptoms (fever swollen lymph nodes etc..) but im still worried i could possibly be infected with HIV. The only other thing maybe worth mentioning is that i tripped on DXM a few days prior to the rash appearing and while i was tripping, had the worst itchy burning over my whole body. If someone could just point me down the right path that would mean the world to me. I just want a straight up honest answer even if its probably not what i want to hear. Thanks a lot.
your incident with the guy 5-7 years ago is totally no risk. HIV are transmitted from unprotected anal and vaginal sex,mother to child and sharing iv drug works.

"I am the first person she has had sex with and she is also in a upper class family with no history of the disease that i know of. so again she probably doesn't have HIV." YOu will not know someone's HIV status without having her/him being tested.

"i tripped on DXM a few days prior to the rash appearing and while i was tripping, had the worst itchy burning over my whole body" no risk on HIV.
so ur saying all of those situations are pretty unlikely? also does the rash sould like an hiv rash?
"so ur saying all of those situations are pretty unlikely?" Yes but not for the uprotected sex with your gf since you cannot assess one's HIV status without testing.  " also does the rash sould like an hiv rash? " No. DM or DXM cannot transmit HIV. HIV symptoms appears 2-4 weeks after potential exposure not on days.
ok thanks a lot! mabye its just some weird allergic reaction
Yes I guess you're right. But to be sure, always use condom and never share needles. And don't ***** someone's HIV status by basing their way of living, status in life and etc.... you will be on high risk if you continue doing that. The only way to know is to be tested.
And don't assess someone's HIV status by basing their way of living, status in life and etc
ok thanks a lot!  i will always use a condom with future parteners but i think she woud have told me if she had HIV
"she woud have told me if she had HIV " then you're putting yourself on high risk. You cannot atest one's HIV status basing of what she said. Good luck to you.