HIV Prevention Community

HIV rash?

Hi i just have a quick question for anyone that would know the answer.  I am a 22 yo white male and had unprotected vaginal sex with a white female that i went to highschool with.  Now i am freaking out and notice some things on my chest.  I have this pimple thing that looks like a mosquito bite which hasnt gone away in over a month, and i also have these 2 black dots that look like poppy seeds.  I mean this could be anxiety but i just want to make sure.

Does anyone know if this is what HIV rash looks like?  I saw pictures of KS and it looks nothing like that, but do these sound like anyting i should be worried about?

I am going to get tested this week to hopefully ease my mind, but I just want to assure myself that I am not positive before i go.
Never rely on symptoms to tell you whether you are positive or not.  The "rash" you describe sounds like it needs to be inspected by a dermatologyst.  I can gauruntee you it has nothing to do with hiv.