HIV Prevention Community

HIV rash

2 days after possible exposure I got an itch-less rash on both of my legs. There is no agreement on the various sources I looked at about within how many days a rash can appear. A source says acute rash can appear within few days. Another thing that worries me very much is that one of the picture I saw on the internet about the maculopalpular rash (which says is the rash associated with HIV infection) looks exactly like the one I have got. There is no other condition, but it's just 4 days into the likely infection.
I know you will say is very unlikely also given the fact that the sex was protected, it was a very short vaginal penetration and, as far as I could tell, the condom didn't break up. I touched the genitals of the SUB-SAHARIAN PROSTITUTE i had sex with, which is another great cause of worry, infection-wise.
But then, how to explain the rash, just after the sex with the prostitute? it was protected, yes, but is protected sex 100% sure?
I would be happy if you could explain me more about the possible causes of this rash, a phenomenon which had never occurred to me before, in my whole life.
I am particularly worried because before noticing the rash I had unprotected sex with my regular partner.
Please help.
If you had protected sex you did not have a risk and do not need testing. I can't tell you what the rash is because there are THOUSANDS of causes for rashes. It is way to soon to have anything to do with hiv.
You never had an exposure.