HIV risk After 21 days finger sex

First sorry for my broken English ,but i really need some help.
I have called a girl  for  a massage and a blow job ,and I let her finger in my anal for about 10 mins with out any protection. i dont even know her hiv status.
I am sure that I have a wound in my anal that almost kills me.
After 2 weeks,I got 38.5 degree fever and serious sore throat,and a swollen lymph node on my left side neck,but after I took some pills ,it was smaller ,like a really small bean. i have no fever and a litte sore throat now
I just do the home test ,it is negative,but here in china I could only buy the  3th generation  test kit.

sorry for my broken English, anyone can help me?
1) there is no risk from your exposure
2) symptoms dont come so early and they last longer
3) there is no need to test. But for 3rd gen test, go test at 3 month time

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community