HIV risk about fingering? Wound on finger

Hello. I fingered a CSW and after that I found there was a small wound on my finger. The whole process lasted about 5 mins.
I remembered this wound occurred about 24hrs before fingering. No blood show but there was interstitial fluid after I squeezed the wound.

I am so worried if I’m been put on a risk of infection.

Thanks for your help. I really need it.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This answers all of your HIV questions, and if you can think of any more just reread about the 3. You had zero risk therefore  testing is irrelevant to your situation because you had zero risk. HIV is a fragile virus, which is instantly inactivated in air and also in saliva which means it is effectively dead so it can't infect from touching, external rubbing or oral activities. It doesn't matter if you and they were actively bleeding or had cuts at the time either because the HIV is effectively dead.  
Only 3 adult risks are the following:
1. unprotected penetrating vaginal with a penis
2. unprotected penetrating anal sex with a penis
3. sharing needles that you inject with.
The only way to get HIV is if you did one of the 3. The situation you describe is a long way from any of these 3.
Even with blood, lactation, cuts, rashes, burns, etc the air or the saliva does not allow inactivated virus to infect from touching, external rubbing or oral activities. Doctors have calculated the risk from what you describe to be less than that of being hit by a meteor, therefore no one will get HIV from what you did in the next 40 years of your life either. The above HIV science is 40 years old and very well established, so no detail that you can add to your encounter will change it from zero risk.
If you didn't have one of the 3 then you are just worrying about your own hiv theory - which is unrealistic for you to think that can become reality - so you should move on back to your happy life instead.
You have many hiv threads. Some people have told you to see a mental health therapist, so have you ever done that?
Helpful - 0
Hello, thanks for your reply.
My finger penetrated into the vagina. And the fluid had covered the cut, even there was no bleeding, but still had tissues fluid on cut.
According to the information above, the cut was not bleeding, even virginal fluid on the cut. There is still no risk of infection, right? So I should not worry about this and moving on, right?
You can't get hiv from fingering someone with a little cut on your finger.  The only way to get HIV is from unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing IV drug needles.  HIV is inactivated by air and saliva so no worries with your exposure for HIV.
Helpful - 0
Hello, thanks for reply. But the the cut on my finger contacted the vaginal fluid directly and inside the body, that’s why I’m so worried this situation.
Which of the 3 did you do, otherwise reread about unrealistic.
Hello. I thougt fingering with cut is the same situation of unprotected virginal sex. It’s more like an internal rubbering. What I concerned is the virus contact my wound and into the blood.

So, even there is cuts on finger, fingering is still activities?
I requested a straightforward  answer to my question, and did not request you to evade it with your hiv theory,.
The question is  Which of the 3 did you do?
Since you evaded it, I will answer it. None.
Therefore  you are just worrying about your own hiv science fiction theory - which is unrealistic for you to think that can become reality -
Thanks so much. I will leave and moving on. I really appreciate.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community