HIV Prevention Community

HIV risk after unprotected sex

I'm like most of the people here in the forum making a freaking stupid move. I had an unprotected sex with a CSW at Jakarta and now I'm worry myself to dead. This happen on the 7th December 2012, 3am (1 hour). I did ejaculate inside her. Its have not been 72 hours yet. Please reply ASAP, Thank you.

Please advise what should I do?
Should I take PEP?
What test should I do?
nPEP is up to you and the doctor and if taken you require an HIV test 3 months after your last dose of nPEP.
Hi RainLover71,

But even if I do not take PEP, I still have to go for a HIV test 3 months right? I have not yet go to the clinic, but I knew there is risk, I do not want to take the risk of infection anyone in my life, especially my love one.
Yes you still need an HIV test at 3 months post exposure.
I am wondering if any doctor here are able to give me an advice whether or not I need an PEP as I am still have not yet reach a 72 hours possible exposure.

Hi Teak,

I will definitely go for a test after 3 months, I do not want to take any risk here to infect my love one. Thanks you Teak for commenting.

I also would like to know more of my chances. I know that It had been posted so many times on the forum, but I still hope to get an comment regarding this on my post from an expert.
take npep as soon as possible