HIV Prevention Community

HIV risk from condom

Hi, i ordered condoms off of amazon and when they arrived it was in a plastic wrap. the condoms didnt appear to be opened or anything.  I opened one of them and found a white curd on the inside. it was small but nonetheless there. could this be lubricant? i ended up not thinking about it and put it on my penis. on the box it says lubricant but doesnt say anything else. no spermicide.

my question, if someone did ejaculate before hand inside can i get infected that way?
someone please give me advice if i should be worried this was semen. is it risk either way?
is hiv transmittable liek this?
There is no risk of hiv transmission for this incident.
HIV can be transmitted via unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care