HIV Prevention Community

HIV risk from frottage

I rubbed the upper part of my penis (unprotected) against the vagina of a sex worker for a few minutes without penetration.  After that, I felt that it was a little (just little) wet on the upper part of my penis (just the upper part).  I don't know if it was sweat or fuild from her vagina.  Was I at risk?  Do I need to get tested?  Please help.  I am freaking out...
Hiv can be transmitted via :
-Unprotected anal or/and vaginal PENETRATION
-By sharing drug works
-From mother to child.
Take care
So do I need to get tested for HIV?
Test in general is something that you should do if you are active sexually and you have multiple partners. But I wouldnt test for this particular encounter
Take care