HIV Prevention Community

HIV scare. please help

I am a male. On 24th December 2013, I had sex with a prostitute, it was a protected vaginal sex as I used the condom. I also had lip-to-lip kisses, where I felt her saliva, I didn't had any cut or wound or sore on my lips and I did not saw any cuts or blood on her lips also. It was not a deep kiss with saliva exchange, but I felt her saliva. The lady was licking my nipples and was biting it. It was paining after sex but I closely checked my nipples and surrounding dark region for any skin breakage or minor cuts, and I did not found any cuts or skin breakage, I also did not felt any burning sensation when I took bath after an hour as when we put the water the fresh cuts or break will have a burning sensation.

While having the sex in between I saw the condom slipped to half but the tip of my penis was covered always as the condom did not come out fully.

I saw over the internet that HIV can pass through the Urethra, I am worried as the condom had slipped half and my urethra was exposed but the tip was not exposed. Also, I observed that I did not had any broken skin on my urethra, or I had any cuts in and around my penis.

After this I put an new condom and I had a handjob from her and I ejaculated inside the condom. Is there any chance that the HIV Virus was there on first condom and mixed with my semen in second condom.

Now after 5 weeks, I got swollen lymph nodes. A painful red/brown bump with red surrounding area. please answer this query and let me know the hiv risk from the above incident. Thanks in advance. please help
Hi Teak,

Thank you for your response. But I am really scared and do not know what I need to do, I went to the doctor he told the test has to be taken after 6 weeks, but the HIV scare is killing me every moment. Once again thank you for your response.